Use of this Site
All materials, including images, text, data, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, systems and methods of trading, video clips and written and other materials, services and content (each, “Content” and collectively, the “Contents”) that are part of the Site are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy Content only to the extent such download is expressly permitted in writing on the Site, and only for your personal use. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. For additional information, please see Copyrights and Trademarks below.
Third Party Content: References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties, or hypertext links to third party sites or information or Content provided by third parties, are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, its information, materials or services. We are not responsible for the practices or policies of such third parties, nor the Content of any third party sites, and do not make any representations regarding third party materials or services, or the Content or accuracy of any material on such third party sites. If you decide to click on a link to visit any such third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
For additional information, please see the Privacy Notice below.
Access and Security
We strive to maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws to help protect your Personal Information and appropriately limit access to it. Depending on the area of the Site being accessed, these safeguards may include:
User names and passwords. Users may not be able to access certain portions of the Site until they have entered a user name and password.
- As a User, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and other account information.
- To maximize your level of protection, you should choose at least 6-30 characters, using a combination of both letters, numbers and characters for your password.
Encryption. User data transmitted via the Site may use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, and data may be encrypted. Users cannot use any account or customization features of the Site unless their Web browser software supports such encryption.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for you as a User or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; (f) using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers; or (g) otherwise invading the privacy of, obtaining the identity of, or obtaining any personal information about any user of this Site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability, including but not limited to charges under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. §1030). We may investigate occurrences that might involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
This Privacy Notice notifies you of our practices regarding our use of non-public Personal Information and Business Information obtained through the Site.
Personal information is information that identifies you specifically. The types of Personal Information we collect and share depend on the contract or service you have with us. Examples of the Personal Information we may collect and maintain include:
- Contact and financial information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers;
- Demographic information including age, personal interests, product preferences and income bracket;
- If you speak with a Company representative, perform an online transaction on the Site or call us, your interaction may be monitored or recorded;
- Capital account or share balances and transactional history with us, our affiliates, our funds, or others;
- Information from third party providers such as administrators, including but not limited to information to help prevent and detect fraud; and
- Automated information that may be collected when you interact with the Site, emails, and online advertising, which may include but is not limited to:
- Technical information such as your internet protocol address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages. Further, our Web server may automatically collect information such as the address (or URL) of the Web site that you came from before visiting the Site, which pages you visit in the Site, which browser you used to view the Site and any search terms you may have entered on the Site, among other things;
- Cookies used to recognize you as you use or return to the Site. We may collect certain aggregate and non-Personal Information when you visit the Site. We may collect this information through “cookie” technology. Cookies are bits of text that can be placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain Web sites. Cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Remember, though, without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site’s features.
How We Use Your Information
We do not disclose any Personal Information to anyone, except as permitted by law, and may share your Personal Information only under the following limited circumstances:
- We may share Personal Information with our affiliates, service providers or suppliers (collectively, “Associates”) that help with our business operations and in connection with servicing your account or processing your transactions. We require these Associates to protect this information in a manner consistent with this notice and prohibit them from using such information for any purposes inconsistent with those requested by us; and
- We may share Personal Information in special circumstances including in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law or requested by a government or self-regulatory body. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves.
Warning about Fraudulent E-mails
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your Personal Information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your Personal Information, do not respond. We will never request your Personal Information through e-mail.
Certain parts of this Site may be protected by passwords or require a login. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user names, passwords, security questions and answers. You understand that you are solely responsible for all transaction requests electronically transmitted, or use of any data, information or services obtained, using your passwords or other security data, and we have no duty to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any instructions given to us using your passwords or other security data and are entitled to act upon any such instructions without liability. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately of: (i) any unauthorized use of your passwords and other security data or (ii) any discrepancy in your account. In addition, we will not be deemed to have received a request for a transaction unless and until we have acknowledged to you that your request has been received. For more information, please see the Privacy Notice below.
No Investment Advice or Recommendations
The information and services provided at this Site are for your informational and educational purposes only. You are solely responsible for evaluating the risks and merits regarding the use of this Site and any services provided herein. Nothing contained herein constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by us to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments.
Forward Looking Statements. Certain information on this Site may contain forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date on which they are made. The words “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “optimistic”, “intend”, “aim”, “will” or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements. Important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from forward-looking statements may be found in our periodic ADV filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Past Performance. Any performance data or comments expressed on the Site are an indication of past performance. Past performance is not indicative of future results; no representation is being made that any investment will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, DESIGNERS, CONTRACTORS, DISTRIBUTORS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE (COLLECTIVELY, “ASSOCIATES”) WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE OR RELATED SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS ASSOCIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE. THE COMPANY AND ITS ASSOCIATES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE SITE, INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE OR RELATED SERVICES.
Neither Company nor its Associates warrant that the Site or related services will meet your needs. No oral advice or written information given by the Company or its Associates will create a warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
All Content on the site is presented only as of the date published or indicated and may be superseded by subsequent market events or other circumstances; Company disclaims any responsibility to update the content. You are responsible for refreshing your screen or setting the cache settings on your Internet browser to ensure you are viewing the most current content. Your continued use of the Site following any modifications constitutes your binding acceptance hereof.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, INTERNET FAILURE OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY. THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other electronic system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. The foregoing limitation of liability will apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if an authorized representative of the company has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Company or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Company and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of the Company and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Company and its Associates expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, Content and other materials which appear on this Site, unless stated otherwise. Access to this Site does not confer and will not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Company’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
Company trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, trade dress or other proprietary logo or indicia (collectively “Trademarks”) are the property of the Company. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
For any information that you submit, including but not limited to comments and information provided related to services, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such information and/or incorporate such information into any form, medium or technology, including in connection with marketing and promotional purposes.
Consent to Receive Notices Electronically
To the extent permitted by applicable law, your use of the Site constitutes your consent to receive all communications from us, including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures or other information in connection with the Site or materials or services provided (collectively referred hereafter as “Notices”) electronically. We will provide such electronic Notices by posting them on this Site. The delivery of any such Notice is effective when posted, regardless of whether you read the Notice. If you want to withdraw your consent to receive such Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of this Site.
Termination of Use